List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KXStitch stable kf5 string freeze
From:       Steve Allewell <steve.allewell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-12-23 13:27:40

Hi all

Just to confirm that a string freeze for KXStitch stable kf5 is now in
effect.  I am aiming for a release date of the 6th January.

I appreciate this is holiday time for many and if you need longer to
complete translations then please let me know.  I am happy to postpone
the release for a little while to allow translations to be finished.

Happy holidays.

Regards

Steve