List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problems with file names on l10n.kde.org
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-11-12 0:10:21

El dijous, 9 de novembre de 2017, a les 12:58:02 CET, Luigi Toscano va
escriure:
> scootergrisen ha scritto:
> > There seem to be a missing "g" in the file
> > kdereview can be seen on
> > https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/da/kdereview/
>
> Probably a typo when the file was written, but anyway that file is not
> relevant anymore since the rename of Qupzilla to Falkon.
> In any case, it's not a global problem, you can solve it in the context of
> the Danish team.

Why is not a global problem?

the or.qupzilla.QupZilla.appdata.pot file is still there in templates/
messages/kdereview/

Ah, nooned cleared it after it was renamed. Done

> > I also saw org.example.%{APPNAMELC}.appdata.pot on
> > https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/da/kdesdk/
>
> That's not an error. Whether the file should be extracted is another story,
> but the corresponding file exists:
> https://cgit.kde.org/kapptemplate.git/tree/src/templates/C++/kde-frameworks5
> /src

We do have code that skips any APPNAMELC pot in extract-messages.sh so
probably we should do the same in extract_metainfo.sh

What do you think Luigi?

Cheers,
  Albert