List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for up to date translations for KMymoney4
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2017-11-10 20:19:26

Am 06.11.2017 um 17:23 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
>> Can you tell me on which day of the week the update will be processed ?
>>
>> I'm asking because the german translation of a kmymoney related file has
>> been updated 6 days before
>> (https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1502202) but it isn't
>> visible at
>> https://docs.kde.org/stable4/de/extragear-office/kmymoney/whatsnew.html.
> The website shows the updated *docbook*. The German translation has been
> updated, but not the docbook; quoting:
I did triggering for the german language and found this process very
time consuming and error prone because one need to find out which files
are updated and which update is complete or not. If I multiply this
required effort with the number of available languages. I think this
wastes much time and could be done better by a cronjob or do I oversee
something important, which would block this approach ?

Ralf