List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: T7404: no email archive for kde-i18n-doc mailing list
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2017-11-06 20:07:49

Am 06.11.2017 um 19:44 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Rolf Eike Beer ha scritto:

>>> It is a known issue, not just for this list but for many of the old mailing
>>> lists on kde.org, which were archived by an external service only
>>> (marc.info).
>>>
>>> The list archives re usually found through:
>>> http://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc
>> Combined with this:

>> My opinion: this is a public list, it has been archived externally for nearly
>> 2 decades, so of course this should be archived on KDE infrastructure. As well
>> as all other lists that have the same parameters.
> No doubt on this; it's one of the case of "someone should do the work" and it
> may be tricky to get the entire past archives for many lists.

At https://marc.info/?q=about there is written:   "This engine is the
official home for the KDE Project's mailing list archives. The KDE lists
can be found at:http://lists.kde.org"

Because kde-i18n-doc is archived at
https://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc&r=1&w=2 it may be a symbolic on the
internal file system of marc.info may be sufficient to fix this issue.

Ralf