List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Howto Upload file to upstream
From:       "Wantoyo ." <wantoyek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-29 12:01:17

Hi. I want to continue the thing I have been discussing here about how to
upload files to svn. I got encouragement from the gcompris indonesia
translation team to upload their translations into the upstream kde. I
already have a developer account in kde. I want a simple step tutorial to
do. maybe a video is more useful for me to learn. Thank you for your help