List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris 0.80 call for translations
From:       Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <frederico () teia ! bio ! br>
Date:       2017-08-07 1:16:44

Hi Johnny and others,

Consta no registro JJ06320 do Livro da Grande Teia que
JAZEIX, em 06/08/17 escreveu o seguinte:

> I fixed it in
> https://commits.kde.org/gcompris/4cfa858fd5f00ddd1289a0ca865eca351126ec82
>
> As not sure, we will let it like this for the release.

And I just found another one...  :-)

Similar situation, this time with strings 254 and 255. The first one is
"Place the TOOLS to the right and other objects to the left", line 34
of /activities/categorization/resource/board/category_tools.qml and the
second is "Place the TOOLS to the right and others to the left" on
lines 43, 52, 61, 70, 79, 88, 97, 106 and 115. I prefer the first one,
even with less appearances.

Regards,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Blog: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)