Am Samstag, 29. Juli 2017, 12:04:31 CEST schrieb Albert Astals Cid: > Given that he's been doing most of the work lately and held the Akademy > talk? and BoF on translations I spoke with him about him getting the title > of coordinator. >=20 > We don't seem to really care much about titles but other people do so it'= s? > good to have them updated-ish. >=20 > At the end we decided to go for co-coordination since that will hopefully? > ensure I don't do less stuff subconsciounsly. Good news and many thanks to both for their work =2D-=20 Burkhard L=FCck