--9ac3c015c113408db95d2b7614745901 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 bcooksley added subscribers: nalvarez, bcooksley. bcooksley moved this task from External: Active to External: Awaiting Response on the Sysadmin board. bcooksley added a comment. I've created the repository, and entered it into Phabricator. The repository has been left empty to ensure we don't clash with scripty for todays run, and because i'd like for @nalvarez to have a chance to check to ensure all the history has been carried over. TASK DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/T6663 WORKBOARD https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/4/ To: bcooksley Cc: bcooksley, nalvarez, kde-i18n-doc, sysadmin, davidedmundson, scarlettclark, blazquez --9ac3c015c113408db95d2b7614745901 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0

=

TASK DETAIL
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6663

WORKBOARD