List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Upcoming KDE Connect release
From:       Albert Vaca <albertvaka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-14 18:33:50

Hi translation teams!

I plan to make a release of KDE Connect (kdeconnect-android and
kdeconnect-kde) by the end of this month. For this reason, it would be
ideal that any translation you want to include is ready before the 28th of
July.

Also note that at this point the content of the stable branch and the
development branch are the same, so it might be a good moment to unify both
translations.

Thanks a lot for your work!
Albert