List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: QtCurve translation fixes
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-06-19 21:13:59

Yichao, can you please have a look at Antoni's patch [1]?

And can you try to figure out why the text he mentions doesn't show translated
in the UI?

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] https://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=149777502914534&q=p3

El diumenge, 18 de juny de 2017, a les 10:36:44 CEST, Antoni Bella Pérez va
escriure: