Vincent Pinon ha scritto: > Hello, > > Sorry for disturbing; > > I have taken the French team coordination for a few weeks, and I am still not comfortable with the PO summit process: > I have read the doc carefully (https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit clear & useful, thanks!) > I tried with & without all the suggested configurations there, but in any case the "scatter" process is always creating weird folders (containing subtrees of modules & catalogs) > l10n-kf5/fr/messages/l10n-kf5 > l10n-kde4/fr/messages/10n-kde4 (notice 1st branch letter missing) > l10n-kf5-plasma-lts/fr/messages/lasma-lts (again!) > > => I'm sorry for having committed this mess, trusting the scripts & not checking the hundreds of modified files (sadly the wrong ones did not appear at beginning/end) > => I don't know how to fix the process that is still failing if I try a full scatter (it seems to work module by module, but that should not be necessary!) > => could other coordinators share their scripts so that I can lazily pick the solution ? (which teams are/aren't using summit by the way?) > note: I would like to run the daily job on my only machine connected 24/24... a poor old arm board, so if it could process only the updated files that would be lovely ;) trunk/l10n-support$ for M in messages docmessages; do posummit scripts/${M}.summit it merge; done trunk/l10n-support$ for M in messages docmessages; do posummit scripts/${M}.summit it scatter; done Ciao -- Luigi