List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    posummit scatter problem
From:       Vincent Pinon <vpinon () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-06-17 21:29:23

Hello,

Sorry for disturbing;

I have taken the French team coordination for a few weeks, and I am still not \
comfortable with the PO summit process: I have read the doc carefully \
(https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit clear & useful, thanks!) I \
tried with & without all the suggested configurations there, but in any case the \
"scatter" process is always creating weird folders (containing subtrees of modules & \
catalogs) l10n-kf5/fr/messages/l10n-kf5
l10n-kde4/fr/messages/10n-kde4 (notice 1st branch letter missing)
l10n-kf5-plasma-lts/fr/messages/lasma-lts (again!)

=> I'm sorry for having committed this mess, trusting the scripts & not checking the \
hundreds of modified files (sadly the wrong ones did not appear at beginning/end) => \
I don't know how to fix the process that is still failing if I try a full scatter (it \
seems to work module by module, but that should not be necessary!) => could other \
coordinators share their scripts so that I can lazily pick the solution ? (which \
                teams are/aren't using summit by the way?)
note: I would like to run the daily job on my only machine connected 24/24... a poor \
old arm board, so if it could process only the updated files that would be lovely ;)

Regards,

Vincent