List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: QtCurve 1.9.1 release
From:       Yichao Yu <yyc1992 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-06-04 19:07:06

> We will make the 1.9.1 release of QtCurve in June, 2017.
> Stable translations can be found in the branch 1.9. I was told that
> this is the right place to start this process.

Sorry for the confusion. The 1.9.1 version number was due to a
pre-mature tagging of 1.9.0. The existing tag is now 1.9.0-rc1 and the
release to be tagged in a few weeks will be 1.9.0. The actual
code/commit are the same. Sorry for any inconvinience. (Though I have
to say the release process is complicated enough that I would probably
have create more mess without help from David Edmundson.....)