List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Demande de localisation en Langue Kabyle
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-03-23 22:30:37

Hi Alem, I understand you are interested in translating Krita?

You can find its .pot file at
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/calligra/krita.pot

Once you have translated it to a "good enough percentage" (say > 75%) send it to me \
and I will take care of updating the info about the Kabyle team, give you \
instructions on how to get access so you can update the translations yourself, etc.

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask the kde-i18n-doc mailing list.

Best Regards,
  Albert

El dimecres, 22 de març de 2017, a les 23:01:44 CET, Boudewijn Rempt va escriure: