Luigi Toscano ha scritto: > Hi, > I'm copying the translations of the modules part of KDE Applications from > trunk4/trunk5 l10n to stable4/stable5 l10n branches, as Applications 17.04 is > frozen for new messages starting tomorrow (few hours). > > The translations branches are therefore locked until further notice (hopefully > no more than 2 hours). It should be all done now, we will see in few hours when scripty gives its blessing. If you anything out of place, please report it here. > > PS. If we all used Summit, this wouldn't be needed! Definitely still true :) Ciao -- Luigi