List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translations are locked (moving around translations of KDE Applications modules)
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2017-03-22 20:44:14

Hi,
I'm copying the translations of the modules part of KDE Applications from
trunk4/trunk5 l10n to stable4/stable5 l10n branches, as Applications 17.04 is
frozen for new messages starting tomorrow (few hours).

The translations branches are therefore locked until further notice (hopefully
no more than 2 hours).

PS. If we all used Summit, this wouldn't be needed!

Ciao
--
Luigi