List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: translation armenian
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2017-01-18 10:48:40

18 січня 2017, 12:19:55, від "Mi Ka" <lejeune.dirichlet@gmail.com>:

> hi, I would like to participate in the translation to armenian. There is no mailing \
> group for armenian. The group is inactive. How to procede? Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome aboard!

There are several similar threads can be found in our mailing archive:

https://marc.info/?t=148450999800005&r=1&w=1

https://marc.info/?t=148084934600005&r=1&w=1

Basically, you should register KDE profile on identity.kde.org, translate something \
and send your translation to our coordinator.

It is also possible to create a mailing list. Just use sysdmin ticket (KDE identity \
should be registered first):

https://community.kde.org/Sysadmin

Hope this helps.

Best regards,