El dissabte, 17 de desembre de 2016, a les 20:02:37 CET, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure: > Hi, > > There are at least two json files in KDE repos without "KPlugin". > > https://cgit.kde.org/kdepim-addons.git/tree/plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/p > imeventsplugin.json > > https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-workspace.git/tree/plasmacalendarintegration/hol > idayeventsplugin.json > > Am I right that adding KPlugin wrapper make these files translatable? No > Or are there some other things that make this case hard to resolve? They're using a different plugin system. Daniel said he'd work on it but i guess it's better if you open a bug so we don't forget about it. Cheers, Albert > > Thanks in advance for your answers. > > Best regards, > Yuri