List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Missing translation strings for KColorChooser
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2016-11-19 20:26:36

The localisation support for KColorChooser seems to be both partly
missing and non-working.

When I start KColorChooser, the entire UI is shown in English. I have
translated all the strings in kcolorchooser.po, but it's only 10
strings, so most of the UI strings are missing from the translation
template.

Also, for the few strings that *are* in the .po(t) file, the translation
doesn't seem to be working. For example, the string ‘KF5 port',
available from ‘Help [button] → About KColorChooser → Developers', is
shown in English, even though I have translated it and the translation
.mo file is installed.

Could someone please look into this?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer