List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KXStitch branched and tagged for KF5 release
From:       Steve Allewell <steve.allewell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-17 20:50:09

KXStitch branch release-2.0.0 has been created and tagged v2.0.0.  This
is being tracked in stable/l10n-kf5 for translations and string freeze
is in effect.

I would like to create a release tarball on the 1st of December.

Please could any translations be updated for then.  If anyone intends to
translate but may not be able to complete by that date, please feel free
to let me know and I will postpone the release for a short while.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Steve