List:       kde-i18n-doc
From:       Andrius =?utf-8?B?xaB0aWtvbmFz?= <andrius () stikonas ! eu>
Date:       2016-11-08 14:27:24

Hi,

We are getting closer to the release of KPMcore 3.0 and KDE Partition Manager
3.0. In this release we have added support for LVM, so there are more than
usual amount of new and changed strings.

I would like to wait for at least 2 weeks before releasing a final version but
probably it will be longer.

Kind regards,
Andrius