List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    WikiToLearn needs translations!
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-10-15 20:20:17

Hi all,

you should see a new directory "wikitolearn" under
trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages, where you can find the messages for the W2L
infrastructure (not the actual content), so messages for few extensions and
some guides. They would like to release soon (two weeks or so), so if you have
some time please help - and now it's good time, as there are no many big
deadlines in the next two weeks!

They told me that the languages with higher priority are Catalan, French,
German, Italian and Spanish, but of course other languages are or will be
useful as well.

Technical notes:
- I committed the templates manually for now, but soon they will be updated
automatically from the corresponding sources.
- for Summit users: I did not gather (I failed it :/) so you will see the
messages when Chusslove will gather them.

Ciao
--
Luigi