List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Krita 3.0.2 String Freeze
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2016-09-19 10:19:51

As a clarification: this is a soft string freeze. Developers are not
expected to push any new strings into the repository, so you can start
your translation work! If you see any bugs in the translations and and
you need developers to fix that, please report it to kimageshop@kde.org
until Hard String Freeze starts.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org