List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: When I downloaded the .po file and translated it, where should I send the translated po file?
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2016-09-18 9:47:13

неділя, 18-вер-2016 17:25:08 Katanaka Kun написано:
> I am Volintine Ander, a newcomer in the ms (Malay Team) and I translated a
> portion of the desktop_workspace_plasma-desktop.po with the online CAT tool
> smartcat. And don't worry the translated file would still be in .po format.
> Once I translated it, where should I send it? to my team email address or
> to the KDE Localization Team? Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi,

First, you should send it to your team:

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ms

If there will be no answer for some time (~two weeks: competitions, other
places, you know ;) ), send it to our coordinator Albert Astals Cid <aacid  at
kde.org>.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri