List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Plasma/5.8 translations copied to stable5
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-09-15 23:06:42

Hi,
Plasma/5.8 was branches today, so master is open for new development.
I copied the kde-workspace translations from trunk5 to stable5, removing the
old content which was tracking Plasma/5.7.

If you committed Plasma translations only to the stable5 branch and not to
trunk5, you can recover them from the commits which comes before 1469942 [1].
Please try to regularly commit both to stable and trunk branches.

If you find any issue please reply here (even if I bet that Burkhard or Yuri
will fix the issues before I notice them :).

[1] removal of 5.7: https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1469942
[2] copy of 5.8: https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1469943

Ciao
--