List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Lao translation
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2016-09-12 5:55:23

понеділок, 12-вер-2016 02:54:43 Saikeo Kavhanxay написано:
> Hi KDE localization team,
>
> I am Saikeo from Laos. I have an experienced about localization. I have seen
> that KDE Lao translation team is inactive
> (http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=lo). I want to active this
> team again. Please guide me how to register KDE Lao translation team active
> again and how to begin translate.
>
> Thank you.
> Best regards,
> Saikeo
>
> Network and System Engineer
> IT Dept., APB Laos
> [ccna_routerswitching_sm][jn_certified_associate_rgb]

Hi,

Welcome aboard!

1. Translate some visible part of KDE apps to confirm your intentions.

2. Send the results to our coordinator (Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>)

3. Use the following instructions to register your KDE account:

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

4. Get a developer access from Albert and commit your translations by
yourself:

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/new-language.html#first-things-first

Hope this helps.

Best regards,