List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Silesian team
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2016-09-08 11:59:58

8 вересня 2016, 14:19:15, від "Grzegorz Kulik" <poczta@grzegorzkulik.pl>:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to bump my request.
>
> Also, although this doesn't necessarily concern anyone here except for
> me, I'd like to say that since yesterday WordPress is available in
> Silesian! :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gregory Kulik

Hi,

Have you recieved this answer from our coordinator?

https://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=147302721115515&w=1

Just register you KDE identity, apply for the contributor account and commit your \
translations via Subversion.

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

Do not hesitate to ask question if you are unsure.

Best regards,
Yuri