List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Where does =?UTF-8?Q?create=5Ftarball=5Fkf=35=2Erb=20fetch=20?= =?UTF-8?Q?its=20translations=20f
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-09-06 8:53:17

Il 06.09.2016 10:46 Boudewijn Rempt ha scritto:

> On Tue, 6 Sep 2016, Luigi Toscano wrote:
>
>> Il 06.09.2016 09:20 Boudewijn Rempt ha scritto:
>>
>>> I'm making source tarballs for Krita with the create_tarball_kf5.rb
>>> script. That fetches po files and adds stuff to generate mo files
>>> during building to the CMakeLists.txt file. I'm wondering where it
>>> fetches the translations from, though -- I got a complaint
>>> yesterday
>>> that it might be fetching the wrong ones. For Krita, there's no
>>> unstable/stable distinction, we release from master, and this is
>>> how
>>> I define the release in config.ini: [krita] gitModule = yes gitTag
>>> =
>>> v3.0.1 mainmodule = calligra submodule = krita version = 3.0.1
>>> translations= yes docs = no kde_release = no
>> Check the included config.ini, there are few examples. I think you
>> need: l10nmodule = calligra-krita l10npath = trunk
>
> Hm, no, that didn't work:
>
> -> Fetching l10n docs for krita/krita ...
> svn: warning: W160013: File not found: revision 1469155, path
> '/trunk/trunk/l10n-kf5/subdirs'
> svn: E200009: Could not cat all targets because some targets don't
> exist
> svn: E200009: Illegal target for the requested operation
> -> Fetching l10n po for krita/krita...
> -> Compressing .. done.

Rechecking the code, it seems you don't need that value for trunk, it's
the default. So you probably where getting the proper translations when
it was not specified. Same for l10nmodule.

The file (japanese) you pointed out was updated after that date, but
without updating the date (and also the last translastor did not add his
name to the headers). What if you compare the content?

--
Luigi

Con Smart 3 Giga a 9 euro/4 sett navighi veloce, chiami e invii SMS dal
tuo smartphone verso tutti i fissi e mobili in Italia. Passa a Tiscali
Mobile! http://casa.tiscali.it/mobile/