List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Notes from the translation BoF  at Akademy 2016
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2016-09-05 14:12:04

Am Montag, 5. September 2016, 15:27:54 CEST schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Hi all,
>
> you can find some notes (thanks Albert for writing them!) from the
> translation BoF we had few hours ago here at the Akademy. We were not so
> many at the translation BoF (and we touched this topic too).

Thanks for sharing

> Comments/suggestions welcome.

<quote>
Think if we can kill process_orphans file/script
    Albert thinks only the Norweigan team use it
</quote>

This is about scripts/process_orphans.sh and *.txt?
We use this nearly daily to manage translations when catalogs are renamed/
moved/splitted/merged etc...
So why kill it and what to use instead?

--
Burkhard Lück