List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Autocorrect.xml ?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-08-30 22:34:42

El dilluns, 29 d'agost de 2016, a les 7:17:13 CEST, laurent Montel va \
escriure:
> Le vendredi 26 août 2016, 07:13:58 CEST laurent Montel a écrit :
> > >
> > > You mean:
> > >
> > > l10n-kf5/[lang]/data/global/autocorrect/ with:
> > >
> > > [lang].xml where lang is pt_BR, de_DE etc?
> > > what about our variants like ca@valencia?
> >
> > Really I don't know if all file system support @ as character.
>
> But it was not a problem in kde4 :)
>
> > > And the CMakelists.txt should have:
> > > install( FILES [lang].xml DESTINATION ${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/autocorrect \
> > > )
> >
> > Yep seems logic.
> >
> > > And what about autocorrect/en_US.xml?
> >
> > We need a global package for it...
>
> Perhaps we can add in sonnet package it seems a logical package for it.
> Before we had kdelibs package for it.

That en_US.xml file doesn't belong to sonnet (at least not at the moment)

Sonnet has nothing to do with the autocorrect feature.

The problem is that both pim and calligra implement their own parsing of \
that file  https://lxr.kde.org/source/calligra/calligra/plugins/textediting/autocorrection/Autocorrect.cpp#0771
  https://lxr.kde.org/source/kde/pim/pimcommon/src/autocorrection/import/importkmailautocorrection.cpp#0035
 so there's no "right" place for that file.

What would make sense is move that parsing code to a framework and then the \
logical place for that en_US.xml file will be that very same framework.

Laurent can you bring this up in the frameworks mailing list?

Cheers,
  Albert