Op donderdag 18 augustus 2016 22:38:28 CEST schreef Luigi Toscano: > Freek de Kruijf ha scritto: > > Today I found konqueror.pot not longer using the entities causing > > problems, > > except for the entity PDF, which is present in general.entities of git > > master. Defined as PDF. It is not present in > > /usr/share/kde4/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/entities/general.entities > > on my openSUSE Tumbleweed system, which uses one of the latest versions > > of KDE. > If you generate the documentation for trunk/l10n-kf5, that's not the > entities file you need. That one is for meinproc4 (so kdelibs4 > applications). I should have written: in /usr/share/kf5/kdoctools/customization/entities/general.entities But it is fixed in konqueror.pot. -- vr.gr. vertaler van KDE Freek de Kruijf