List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: colord-kde translations
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-08-13 20:51:42

Alexander Potashev ha scritto:
> Hi I18n coordinators,
>
> I think we need to enable .pot extraction from colord-kde.git's master
> branch. Don't know how to do that without projects.kde.org.

Changing sysadmin/repo-metadata, but translations are extracted. They are
still extracted on trunk/l10n-kde4, because no one pointed out that it was
ported to Frameworks and that the branch had to be fixed. I'm going to do it
and move the translations to trunk/l10n-kf5.

Also, if the software is regularly released, it should be cleaned up
(kdereview) and marked as part of extragear.

> I'm writing because I noticed Fedora 24 ships a colord KCM built from
> Git (colord-kde-0.4.0-3.20150519git.fc24.x86_64) and it has no
> translations. The first step to add them is to extract the .pot
> templates.
Maybe the script used to create the tarball looked for translations in the
wrong place...

Ciao
--
Luigi