List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-i18n-doc Digest, Vol 160, Issue 23
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-07-25 23:06:07

No, files only to me, but stop sending them, i've got enough already, when i
have time (probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow) i'll check them,
commit them and tell you how you get your svn account so you can commit them
yourself.

Cheers,
  Albert

El dilluns, 25 de juliol de 2016, a les 19:28:27 CEST, Wantoyo . va escriure: