List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdereview/kwave, v0.9.2, string freeze
From:       Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-06-15 16:22:39

Dear translators,

just wanted to tell you that I'm looking forward to release the next
version of Kwave, probably at june 26th. From now on there should not be
any string changes. If someone has time to complete some missing
translation, please feel free to contribute!

Just some notes on the translations of the handbook:

1. please don't spend time in making screenshots,
   I have scripted that process and I will do that for you!

2. please don't translate messages marked with the
   tag "&no-i18n-tag;"

3. if you have time to contribute to the handbook or the
   gui, but not both, then please priorize the gui
   (without complete gui translation -> no screenshots,
    no screenshots -> no handbook)

thanks,
   Thomas