List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Context needed in new taskmanager string
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2016-06-11 20:16:48

написане Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:07:28 +0300, Eloy Cuadra <ecuadra@eloihr.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I think this string in plasma_applet_org.kde.plasma.taskmanager.po is
> hard to
> translate:
>
> %1 Desktop %2
>
> Exactly, what %1 and %2 stand for? I can't find such string in source
> code.
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

According to

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=plasma-desktop.git&a=blob&f=applets%2Ftaskmanager%2Fpackage%2Fcontents%2Fui%2FContextMenu.qml

line: 147

for (var i = 0; i < virtualDesktopInfo.desktopNames.length; ++i) {
                     menuItem = menu.newMenuItem(virtualDesktopsMenu);
                     menuItem.text = i18n("%1 Desktop %2", i + 1,
virtualDesktopInfo.desktopNames[i]);

Thus, %1 is a number of desktop in the list and %2 is the name of the
desktop.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri