=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Thu, 28 Apr 2016 23:51:= 32 +0300, Burkhard L=C3=BCck = : > Hi translation teams, > > attached some numbers about obsolete language docbooks in trunk and = > stable > generated with checkobsolete.py located in trunk/l10n-support/de/scrip= ts/ > > You may ask "Why should I care about obsolete docbooks in my language?= " > > An example: > > In trunk l10n-kf5 khelpcenter was moved lately from kde-workspace to > applications and later updated in applications. > > With khelpcenter docbooks in both dirs first the new docbook from = > applications > is installed; then the old docbook from kde-workspace (alphabetical = > order of > dirs) , thus overwriting the newer one, therefore your updated = > khelpcenter > docbook will never reach your users. > > This probably can happen with other docbooks as well, maybe even old l= ang > docbooks from l10n-kde4 overwrite newer docbooks from l10n-kf5 in the = = > kde-l10n > tarballs? > > Btw generating all language docbooks in stable l10n-kf5 I have 878 = > updated or > new language docbooks, this is really strange. > > Thanks > Hi, Many thanks for your work. BTW, can the /common dir be excluded from accounting? It just contains = license translations, not po files... Best regards, Yuri