List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation in kdepim
From:       laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-04-17 16:16:20

Le dimanche 17 avril 2016, 16:22:11 CEST Luigi Toscano a écrit :
> Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> > Am Sunday 17 April 2016, 15:48:06 schrieben Sie:
> >> Hi,
> >> I worked for 16.12 (not 16.08) to split apps
> >>
> >> As I prepare it, is it a problem to move doc in subdirectory in kdepim
> >> git ?
> >>
> >> => kdepim/doc/sieveeditor to kdepim/sieveeditor/doc ?
> >>
> >> It's a problem if I move it or not ?
> >
> > Now we need only one entry in l10n-kf5/scripts/documentation_paths:
> >
> > module kdepim
> > root git://anongit.kde.org/kdepim.git HEAD:doc
> >
> > This pulls in all 19 docbooks.
> >
> > If you want to move all 19 docbooks from kdepim/doc/ into
> > kdepim/[appname]/
> > doc/ scripty needs 19 entries in the file documentation_paths.
>
> Right, but if I understand it correctly, this is a preparation step to kill
> kdepim and have 19 (or so) different repositories.

Yep I will kill kdepim indeed in 16.12.

> If this is the case, the
> separate lines will be needed anyway at some point.

Indeed in the future.
So I will provide patchs when I will move doc in kdepim/[appsname].

I will investigate it.

I think that
entry sieveeditor git://anongit.kde.org/kdepim.git HEAD:sieveeditor/doc is
correct as syntax.

Thanks for info.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel@kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer