List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: R: Re: R: Obsolete kartesio translation files + docbooks in trunk/l10n-kde4/ playground-edu/
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2016-04-16 21:46:52

Am Saturday 20 February 2016, 17:26:56 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 00:29:34 schrieb LucaTringali:

So far we have:
* a untranslated gui, no extraction, no catalog loaded
* obsolete docbook translations, no way to display documentation In a Qt-only
app, you have to launch khelpcenter manually for that

So we have the options to:

* rm docmessages + docbooks for kartesio (not accessible directly from an Qt-
only app afaik)

* add a Messages.sh and revert the translations from svn to have at least a
translated gui in kartesio.

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück