List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Renaming desktop_<module>_<program>.po file
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-04-12 12:39:47

> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> So the question is: are there any major blocker for implementing the
> change from the current pattern to <program>.desktop.po?

I have just one little note: there already exist one catalog named
plasma_shell_org.kde.plasma.desktop.po, that is not a desktop PO. Not sure
if that will cause some confusion somewhere. And renaming this one catalog
to something else may also be not nice, because it follows the reverse-
domain naming pattern.

(In the summit I didn't want to think about this, so as a precaution I set
it to be renamed to plasma_shell_org.kde.plasma__desktop.po.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)