List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdereview/kwave, v0.9.1, string freeze
From:       Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-02-07 10:47:43

Dear translators,

just wanted to tell you that I plan to release the next
version of Kwave at Sunday February 21 2016.

This is the first version built on KDE Frameworks 5, available
on the current git / master branch (the KDE4 version is now on
a bugfixing branch only).

As for the last version here some notes:

1. please don't spend time in making screenshots,
   I have scripted that process and I will do that for you.

2. if you have time to contribute to the translation of the
   handbook _or_ the gui, but not both, then please priorize
   the gui! (without complete gui translation -> no screenshots,
   no screenshots -> no handbook)

thanks for doing such great work!
   Thomas