List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [az] Azerbaijani localization
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-02-01 0:26:59

El Sunday 31 January 2016, a les 11:42:03, Emin Mastizada va escriure:
> Hello,

Hi and WELCOME :)

> I checked Azerbaijani team page
> (http://i18n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=az), there is no mail list,
> website or etc there. I would like to start contributing. I'm already
> managing Mozilla l10n team, and previously was managing ubuntu l10n team
> (before amazon agreement).
> How to start?

I'd say the most important part is the KDE Frameworks that most applications
use, so starting to translate those makes the most sense.

Statistics would be here
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/az/frameworks/

Before granting commit access we ask people to do some job.

We ask for people to around 2250 messages of the said frameworks

Once you've done that please contact me (i guess better in private) and we'll
continue with the rest of the steps.

Cheers,
  Albert