List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Build kde-l10n-ast package
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-01-25 23:49:37

El Sunday 17 January 2016, a les 16:38:17, Enol Puente va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Enol P. coordinator and translator of KDE into Asturian from Softastur,
> and I write this mail because it seems that kde-l10n-ast is missing in
> upstream which leads into some distros like Arch Linux cannot make the said
> package as you can see here: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/47804 .
>
> I don't know if Asturian must to have a minimum translated percentage but i
> could see that languages like Walloon had less percentage than Asturian and
> has its kde-l10n-wa built.

There was a minimum translated percentage, we haven't adjusted it yet to the
KF5 world.

Meanwhile may I ask why 57% of your frameworks translations are fuzzy? Are you
aware that fuzzy messages are not shown at all to the user?

Cheers,
  Albert