List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: calligra repo got moved: desktop & json file catalog names and perhaps more need adaption
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-01-22 22:39:32

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> to solve issues elsewhere the calligra repo was moved from "calligra/" to
> "calligra/calligra/" position in the tree structure.
>
> It was assumed to not need adaption with i18n system. But seems it still does
> need some: all desktop file and json file translations disappeared in the repo
> once scripty ran the first time after the move.
>
> Looking at the catalog names it seems the repo address is used for the catalog
> name with the strings from desktop
>
> So "desktop_calligra.po" need to be renamed to "desktop_calligra_calligra.po",
> "json_calligra.po" to "json_calligra_calligra.po" I assume, and scripty to be
> adapted to use the new names?

The new files are already extracted, I needed to rename the desktop and json
files in trunk/kf5:
https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1450774
https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1450776

and explicitly enable the extraction in the stable/kdelibs4 branch:

https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1450773

Tomorrow you should see the translations back.

For the record, the removal of the namespace from desktop and json file is on
the list of things to do (as it was done in Summit already).

Ciao
--
Luigi