List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Ring-KDE is in string freeze for release in 2 weeks
From:       "Elv1313 ." <elv1313 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-21 2:49:09

Hello, Ring-KDE now enter string freeze. I plan a release in 2 weeks,
the last before it join the KDE release schedule and numbering.

As a side note, I want to thanks everybody for the translations that
are already there. I am sorry I could not prevent the other half of
SFLPhone-KDE/Ring-KDE (sflphone-client-kde-qt / LibRingClient) from
leaving KDE. I lost control over that project and they went their own
way. They did not care about KDE, nor transparency, there only so much
I could do. Never again will I accept being maintainer of a commercial
open source project (I resigned over that), it is more trouble and
politics than it is worth. Ring-KDE is a KDE project and not sponsored
by any their party, for the better.

Best regards,
Emmanuel Lepage