List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    How to remove line breaks in po
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2015-11-27 19:48:26

Hello.

I'm using Lokalize for some specific translation (sorry for KDE undelated
question, I hope you don't mind).

Problem is, that Lokalize breaks longer lines. However I need them
unbroken. I was not able to find a settings to make Lkalize to not to brak
those lines.

Is there some tool with which I would be able to remove those breaks?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Vit Pelcak