List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n issues detected with KDE Frameworks 5.15.0
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-11-14 22:32:08

El Thursday 12 November 2015, a les 12:07:49, Antoni Bella Pérez va escriure:
>   Hi,
>
>   I am reviewing translations of documentation and I found something to
> solve command related. What do you think?
>
>   Only been revised commands with documentation (frameworks folder):
> checkXML5, desktoptojson, kbuildsycoca5, kcookiejar5, kdebugdialog5, kded5
> (deamond), kdeinit5, kf5-config, kf5kross, kf5options, qt5options,
> kgendesignerplugin, kjs5, kjscmd5, kpackagetool5, kwallet-query, meinproc5,
> plasmapkg2, preparetips5
>
> Issues detected:
>
>   $ command --help:
>   * The arguments are not translated (eg. "--track <menu-id>".)

Do you mean you want to translate it so it is
  --track <id-del-menu>
or
  --pista <id-del-menu>
?

As far as i can see we've never done any of the two, si don't see it happening
anytime soon.

>   * Style: missing final punctuation into description of the options.
>   * Partially translated:
>     - kcookiejar5
>     - kf5kross
>     - kgendesignerplugin
>     - kwallet-query
>   * Without l10n support:
>     - desktoptojson
>     - kdebugdialog5
>     - kdeinit5
>     - kf5-config
>     - kjs5
>     - kjscmd5
>     - meinproc5
>   * There are man page but the command does not exist (I use the KUbuntu
> Wily. It is a packaging issue?)
>     - kf5options
>     - qt5options
>   * Rename its man page:
>     - kpackagetool5
>   * Bug:
>     - preparetips5
>     unable to open tips file at /usr/bin/preparetips5 line 27.

I think you should open separate bugs for each of the issues, each tool has
different maintainers so this way you get them to see their particular bug.

Maybe also send the urls of the bugs back to the list so we can do some
pinging if some of the maintainers fail to update their thing.

Cheers,
  Albert