List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Massif-Visualizer: moving branches, release coming up
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-11-01 23:42:18

El Monday 02 November 2015, a les 00:20:50, Milian Wolff va escriure:
> On Sonntag, 1. November 2015 23:43:49 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Thursday 29 October 2015, a les 12:08:59, Milian Wolff va escriure:
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > I just created two new branches, 0.5 which will be used to create the
> > > last
> > > kdelibs4 based release of massif-visualizer.
> > >
> > > Then I merged the frameworks branch into master and branched off into
> > > 0.6,
> > > which I plan to use for a first release soon.
> > >
> > > I see that I forgot to set the previous frameworks branch as i18n trunk
> > > branch. I just updated that to master, and will update the stable
> > > branches
> > > for both kdelibs4 and kf5 once projects.kde.org sees the newly created
> > > branches.
> >
> > Damn, don't do this to me, you set some branches in projects.kde.org and
> > then send an email saying that is wrong and thus all the work of moving
> > things around is wrong.
>
> Hey Albert,
>
> I don't quite follow. Why was what I did above wrong? There was no kf5 i18n
> branch selected at all, so I set trunk to master directly and then set
> stable to 0.6 once it appeared.
>
> Should I have waited to set the kf5 branch until you gave me an OK? I'm
> clearly missing a guideline or something that tells me how to handle i18n. I
> mean I'm doing this for years now but I still don't understand what I'm
> supposed to be doing or when or after how much of a discussion with you
> guys.

I misunderstood you were planning to set the i18n master branch again away
from none to something else, as said on my other email i have now realized you
just changed the stable branch and thus that's fine.

> > Also your Messages.sh is wrong, please fix it.
>
> What is wrong?

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/
i18n_Build_Systems#Testing_your_Messages.sh_script will help you see what's
wrong :)

Cheers,
  Albert