Milian Wolff ha scritto: > On Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 23:15:37 CEST Luigi Toscano wrote: >> Milian Wolff ha scritto: >>> Hey all, >>> >>> for KDevelop 5, I now finally merged kdev-php-docs into kdev-php. This >>> only >>> affects the upcoming release, not the past/stable KDevelop 4 releases. >> >> I will move the main messages. >> Side note: If you don't plan to release kdelibs4 versions anymore, please >> set the relevant i18n branch to none. > > I'm not yet sure - there may be future kdelibs4 versions. Is it OK to keep the > stable i18n branch for now? Given the status of the modules (both in extragear-kdevelop) it's not a problem. In fact the main translation file does not need to be moved. Ciao -- Luigi