List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] changes in qt translation process
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-27 21:03:13

Onsdag den 23. september 2015 21:26:57 skrev Oswald Buddenhagen:
> hello kde translators,
>
> currently, qt translations are not being contributed at a rate we find
> satisfying, so we're considering two (mostly independent) changes to the
> process which we hope would lower the barriers:
>
> 1)

I would not be very turned off by using Transifex.

But of course my preference in a perfect world would be a git or svn repo with
PO files. With conversion to TS files happening on the server side.

> 2)

The CLA is not a deal breaker for me.

But using permissive licensing instead does seems like a simpler and easier to
digest solution.