List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Porting to frameworks 2: libkcompactdisc
From:       Boudhayan Gupta <bgupta () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-09-03 22:55:01

Hi Jeremy,

On 4 September 2015 at 03:19, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting@kde.org> wrote:
> This seems to be a pretty small library that would be a good fit for
> anyone that wants to get started maintaining something useful but not
> very complex. Any takers?

I'd like to get my feet wet in maintaining a project that I did not
code from scratch. I'd like to volunteer for this, but only if it's
fine if I make minor booboos along the way (of course I'll fix them
once someone gives me a heads up where I've gone wrong :-))

I did take a look at the code, it's not too overwhelming for me to get
up to speed with. I don't have any imaginative ideas for this library
though, so if anyone has grand plans for this, they should take up
maintainership instead, not me.

Cheers,
Boudhayan